We are searching for an energetic and passionate landscape gardener / horticulturist to join our award winning garden maintenance team.
Full time role
Great Salary Package
Opportunity for career progression
What we offer
• A competitive salary package to be negotiated with the right candidate
• Training and development opportunities
• Being part of a friendly and highly qualified team
• Experience working on high quality projects
An eye for detail
Excellent customer service skills
An enthusiastic and professional manner
A reliable work history
The ability to be trained to use our project management platform Ascora.
• TAFE Qualifications – Certificate III Horticulture or equivalent
• Plant, pest and disease identification skills and soil knowledge
• Current OH&S White Card
• Driver's licence Class C
• Experience with equipment such as hedge trimmers, mowers, whipper snippers and blowers.
How To Apply
Please email a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.